The Simply Fabulous Hula Hank has tagged me, so I'm it. He just finished a trip to the USA all the way from Down Under but regretfully he wasn't able to visit my hood. Next time, I trust that he'll make New York his FIRST stop on his USA adventure.
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog. Hula Hank was my tagger.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
5. If you don't have 7 blog friends, or if someone else already took dibs, then tag some unsuspecting strangers.
1. I played French Horn in the Austin Horn Choir. There were no voices, only horns using the entire four-octave range, sometimes with accompaniament in the form of piano or pipe organ. We were around 20 horns, playing all parts both treble and bass clef. We were amateurs, the principal horn from Austin Symphony, a horn major from UT, and a couple of band directors. Once we played at the mall and once we performed live on the radio at K-UT 90.5.
2. I once saw Van Halen (with Sammy Hagar) three times in three different Texas cities in one weekend.
3. I am currently reading a biography of Gertrude Vanderbilt Whitney by B.H. Friedman and recently visited The Whitney for the first time.
4. I've seen almost every war movie made.
5. I have a thing for Andy Griffith.
6. I was born in Hawaii and lived there for two years, then Texas for one year, then North Carolina for two years and gained my sister there, lived in Okinawa for two and half years, then South Carolina for a very long summer, then California where we lived at Camp Pendleton and could walk to the beach, then Texas a second time when my Dad retired from the USMC, and then finally I lived New York. I have thought about living in New Orleans, Louisiana or Honolulu, Hawaii.
7. Despite my complete devotion to Auntie Mame in all shapes and forms, I have never been able to watch the entire movie of Mame.
Now, 7 Bloggers Tagged:
1. The Theatre Aficionado and future Uncle Lindsay
2. The busier than busy Alicia who still manages to give us Things You'll Learn to Love About Me
3. My darling RivB who calls out everything at Robertianish
4. The prolific and ever enthusiastic Esther at Gratuitous Violins
5. My South Texas cousin Joseph at I Can't, I Have Rehearsal
6. The sweetest of the sweet Leah at OperaLuvr
7. My friend Jiva who I'm hoping will tell a great story of her past at Loves Mind Travel
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Tagalicious by Hula Hank
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
oh SarahB, I heart you.
You didn't follow step 4, SarahB! I just learned of this. And, DONE!
And GASP at your #7!!!
RivB, I know, I know...but Lucille Ball. YUCK. And I have tried, really I have - before and after my Angie devotion. Really, I swear.
OH! Mame. I misread. Thought I read Auntie Mame. Yeah - no. That movie can be shitcanned.
I am so impressed at your musical talents! Do you still play??
Post a Comment