Preparations are taking place for my imminent departure to another Tragic evening:
1. Handle pressing questions from lawyers; again announce that I am not staying late.
2. Check and caress ticket again (I can relate to this).
3. Reitterate that I am not staying late.
4. Re-check metopera.org to make sure Susie is in tonight.
5. Frantically attempt to borrow bird-watcher binoculars from any office mate. Must not miss The Action.
6. Make decision to use recently received Amex gift card to buy new high power opera glasses.
7. Encounter computer problems. Spew curse words.
8. And I'm off to the Met - curtain is at 7:30!