This clip has so many fun things to spot it's like the Where's Waldo of the Tony Awards. Now, use the Comments to tell me your favorite and then I'll tell you mine.
My favorite moments:
3. Bernadette and Liza singing a song that's not unlike Some People in its lyrics
4. Berndette holding her money note for an eternity!
5. Bernadette and Liza kissing and ooohing and aaahing over Tony winners
6. Bernadette saying to Carol Channing, "Come here and give me a hug!!"
7. Nanette Fabray and Bea Arthur in place together (remember my favorite quote of all time? Well, if you don't, it's "Nanette Fabray and I have been trying to have lunch for a year" - Bea Arthur on Broadway: The Golden Years)
8. Bernadette dancing
9. The audience shot of Veanne Cox who lucked out with an aisle seat
10. And last but not least, clips of Camelot!